Ambar Universal APS
• Adhesion to different types of surface Metals, ceramics, CAD / CAM resin and intracanal posts.
• Perfect for intracanal application High adhesion rates in the intracanal region; Better polymerization even in the apical region; Greater compatibility with dual cements.
• Enhanced MDP: In Ambar Universal APS dental adhesive, the MDP is more reactive, which has been achieved by redistributing the concentrations between solvents, water and acidic monomers. This higher reactivity increases the adhesive capacity of dentin (mainly without previous acid etching) and indirect substrates, besides providing adhesive film stability.
• BPA Free Formula Ensuring safety and health.
• Balanced solvents and monomers: which provides high affinity for the surface of the moistened and demineralized dentin, contributing to adequate penetration of the adhesive and good formation of the hybrid layer, thus resulting in high adhesive strength and adhesion quality.