- • Increased polymerization standard and decreased sensitivity to moisture
Benefits of the APS technology. Ideal for areas with difficult control of the moisture level, such as in restorations on lower teeth, or very close to the gums.
- • Higher adhesive potential
The presence of MDP in the composition makes a chemical bond with the dental structure, which adds mechanical adhesion, which gives to the product a superior and long-term adhesive strength.
- • High degree of conversion
Provides greater stability of the adhesive interface.
- • Higher stability and resistance to adhesive film
Due to the presence of treated silica nanoparticles.
- • BPA Free
Ensuring safety and health.
- • Colorless Aspect
Does not interfere on the esthetics of restorations and cementations.
- • Easy to apply
Adequate viscosity and clinically visible adhesive film
- • Presents chemical characteristics that guarantee the quality of curing (even in a high humidity environment) and consequent longevity of the adhesive film;